This is my first nomination ever! I read this on a Saturday morning (to jump-start my weekend) I have been nominated for the Liebster award by the lovely and absolutely talented Geek Sisters, Clelixedda and Tini. You should check out their creations and adventures here. Firstly, thank you so much for this gesture. This is the first time I’ve ever received an award for blogging and it is really encouraging.
The purpose of the award is essentially to pass it along to rising bloggers (<200 followers) and inspire them to keep blogging and share the blogger love. Following are the rules of the award:
- Thank the blogger who presented you with the award.
- Post 11 facts about yourself
- Answer 11 questions the blogger has set for you
- Create 11 questions for your nominees.
- Present/nominate a Liebster Blog Award to more bloggers!
11 facts about me:
- I make very few but extremely close friends and will do anything (reasonable) for them.
- I am a complete nerd. Love reading and would rather spend time by myself reading.
- Love my coffee and cereal in the morning.
- Love winter (yes, I am weird). There is actually a list of reasons, for instance, Snow, better hair and skin days and so on.
- I am a Nora Roberts and Harry potter fan. It is hard for my to change authors.
- Having tried it a couple times now, love going to ice-skating.
- Slightly pre-OCD on organization. I need to have everything arranged in a particular way and a back-up even for groceries.
- I don’t know what my life would be like without French fries.
- I was born and raised a vegetarian. But I eat eggs and am trying to start eating chicken.
- I like traveling would like to see the world.
- I wish I could be as awesome as my mom in sewing, knitting, embroidery, quilting and cooking, basically a multi-tasking perfectionist.
11 questions from Clelixedda and Tini:
- How many steps does it take to walk from your bedroom to your bathroom?
Very few. My apartment is small, hardly about 10 steps. 😛
- Which dish do you think is disgusting?
Being a vegetarian, am not very fond of meat. But seafood (the smell of fish) makes me wanna throw-up. I don’t think I can ever muster the courage try weird foods like reptiles and bugs. EVER.
- Tell us your favourite joke!
I am really bad at this! at this time, I cannot think of any joke. 🙂
- What would you do with a million euros/dollars/pounds?
With a million euros/dollars/pounds, I would first buy a car and a lazyboy recliner (for crocheting ;)). and then make a plan of what to do next. I am sure will still continue what I am doing right coz I love it. I love being in Biology, and love crocheting.
- What was your favourite habit as a child?
Writing. Not as in writing stories or poems, just writing with a pen. As a child, I just loved writing, calligraphy, taking notes, color-coding every heading.
- How long does it usually take you to write a post?
It takes me about an hour to write a post. I usually have in mind what I want in a post and just go ahead and pen it down.
- What is your favourite television series? (Or was there any ‘first’ series addiction?)
FRIENDS. This was my first addiction. I watched it over and over again, till I knew every dialogue of every episode of all 10 seasons.
- Why are you blogging?
I am a newbie at crocheting, other blogs helped me get better at it. I want to share my experiences with crocheters who are new at this by inspiring them, and experienced crocheters to help me get through hurdles.
- Do you have any guilty pleasures?
When I am hungry in the middle of the night, I need to have Ramen noodles (Maggi). During college days, I would do this at 3am and study through the night.
- When have you last been really happy about something?
When my family came to visit me and we had am awesome vacation together.
- Where could you spend hours when you’re not at home?
Apart from home (with my parents), at the library or a local café. This could keep changing with years. There is a canal nearby where I love to spend my time walking if the weather is good.
Following are my nominations for the Liebster Award and the Liebsters are:
Here are my questions for the nominees:
- What would your closest friends describe you as in three words?
- What is your favorite food?
- Whats number one on your bucket list?
- Whats your advice to someone who wants to start a blog?
- If you could move anywhere in the world, where would you move, and why?
- Which is your favorite season?
- What is your ideal day off?
- Bright colours or pastel colours?
- Who are your favorite authors?
- Where’s your favorite place to have “you” time?
- Coffee or tea?
Congrats to all the nominees! Happy Blogging! 🙂